Skip to Main Content

If you are a student and looking for job, you’ve come to the right place! Please use the quick links immediately below for the type of employment you are seeking. If you need any additional information or have any other questions related to student employment opportunities, contact Student Employment Services at 607-753-2223.

Contact Us

SUNY Cortland Student Employment Services (SES) provides employers and Cortland community members with a free, easy, and efficient method of finding qualified and motivated students to fill part-time and seasonal job opportunities. Please contact Student Employment Services at 607-753-2223.

EEO/Diversity Statement

The State University of New York College at Cortland is an AA/EEO/ADA employer. The College actively seeks applications from women, veterans, individuals with a disability, members of underrepresented groups or anyone that would enrich the diversity of the College.

On-Campus Job Requirements

Once a student has been offered a job by a campus office they are required to complete I-9 and W-4 forms at SES. Failure to complete these within the first three days of employment will result in being unable to continue working. A complete list of acceptable documents can be reviewed at The most common documents that students present are a current passport or EITHER a driver’s license or college ID AND either an original social security card or original birth certificate. However, any combination of acceptable documents allowed by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will be accepted. All must be original documents, not copies.

Campus Security Report - Clery Act

The Campus Safety Report is filed as required by the federal "Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act", "Clery Act" (hereafter referred to as the Campus Safety Act). The purpose of this report is to provide our faculty, staff and students with campus safety information including crime statistics and procedures to follow to report a crime.

The report is prepared by University Police, Student Conduct and Student Affairs and is available at the offices of University Police, Student Affairs, Admissions, and Human Resources or electronically at